Site Navigator: Visual MP3 Family > Visual
MP3 CD Burner > Support > Help Documentation
Visual MP3 CD Burner Help Documentation
|Burn More Successfully
Free Trial Version
Using a slow system? The following tips will help you burn more successfully.
Doing any of these things will help you burn more successfully and create
less coasters. Most problems occur on very slow systems with high write
speeds (less data gets processed on time) on non burn-proofed recorders.
- Burning simulation allows to avoid some errors and disk damage and
it won't change the CD.
- Disable other processes running as background tasks (virus scan, screen-saver,
etc) on slow systems.
- Try using a lower write speed on slow systems and non Burn-Proofed
- Don't run other applications while recording on slow systems.
- Try not to access the hard disk - I/O resources are needed by the
writer and CDR software.
- Don't record from a network connection - the network data transfer
rate may be too slow.