Description of PocketLAN for Pocket PC 2002
PocketLAN for Pocket PC 2002 v2.51
New File Explorer Plugin and Auto network connection detect features in version 2.5
Map multiple network share folders and network printers for Pocket File Explorer
Auto scan remote computer names, browse, open remote computer files in Pocket File Explorer
Play MP3 and movie on your local network in Windows Media Player
Print plain text on network printer
IP Config, IP Renew and Release. Enhanced ping can resolve local network computer name plus MAC address
*Print function depends on application and printers. You can print plain text on most printers.
z2 PocketLAN is dedicated network software for your Pocket PC 2002.
With PocketLAN you can:
- Enable "NETWORK" folder in Pocket File Explorer
- Auto scan remote computer names and browse, open remote computer files in Pocket File Explorer, play MP3, movie on local network in Windows Media Player
- Easy to add, remove and change multiple network share folders
- Check your network card IP and MAC address, release and renew IP Address.
- Enhanced Ping can resolve the local network computer name plus MAC address.
- No "Server" software need to install and keep running on your desktop computer
Quick Start Guide:
1. After install, click Start->Programs->PocketLAN and run PocketLAN, click "Yes" when asking for reset to enable "Network Folder". After reset, please plug in your network card and run PocketLAN again.
2. In PocketLAN, Click "New" button. You will see a new "Share" folder" is added to PocketLAN share folder list window.
3. Input local folder name in "Local" edit box, this name will show under File Explorer "NETWORK" folder after connect. For example, to browse my laptop temp folder, my input is "my laptop temp".
4. Input remote computer share folder name in "Remote" edit box. To get the share folder name on your local network,click the network browse button "..." to open network browse dialog. If the d14.99